A big thank you to all the regular readers and occasional visitors to my blog!
I’ve been busy with some major travel projects (my paid ones!) since 2015 began, so I’m the first to admit my blog has been neglected these past 2 months.
So, a big thank you to the just under 3,000 visitors who have stopped by to read my blog since the beginning of 2015 (with 4,660 page views).
What began as a small idea has grown to over 50,000 global views since inception – small fry numbers compared to the colossal travel bloggers who roam the globe but I’m pleased I’ve gained readers from hard work, scheduling and no paid advertising 🙂
My top readers by nationality to date are from :
And I have a solo visitor from Chile who is appreciated in equal measure 🙂
My top 10 posts by views are:
1. Types of French restaurants
2. Airport buses on the French Riviera
3. Fireworks in Juan les Pins and Antibes 2014
4. French social customs, etiquette and idiosyncrasies
5. Playgrounds on the French Riviera
7. French gardening vocabulary
8. Cannes Film Festival on a budget
9. Visiting Villefranche-sur-Mer