Where to go for children’s parties and workshops in Antibes
There are numerous holiday programmes for children of school age, and museums often schedule workshops during the year but there is a lack of venues for families on the French Riviera who may need a space for children’s parties or organised activities.
Accent Party, located in Antibes, is filling this gap in the market by offering a venue of 80m2 for children’s parties and arts and crafts workshops.
What Accent Party offers
- A safe, clean venue for children’s parties including themed decorations, activities, music, toys to play with, dress-up costumes, balloons and options for cake and bon bons.
- Themes they can arrange include Star Wars, Pricesse Sofia, Violetta etc and if you have a particular theme in mind you are welcome to discuss it with the owner who is very approachable and open to suggestions.
- A microwave for reheating baby food, and a high chair
- Onsite toilet facilities
- Baby change table
- Tea and coffee facilities and armchairs so parents can relax during kids parties
- There is ample carparking on the street, and as the venue is situated at the end of an industrial road there is no road noise or bypass traffic
- Holiday workshops – demand is high so book in advance – include decorating crayon pots, making puzzles etc
- New loyalty programme* where each child receives loyalty points to be redeemed in the future on reductions in hireage for parties or a free creative workshop *conditions apply
For more information, prices and bookings visit them at www.accentparty.fr
Like them on Facebook: Accent Party