Star Wars: The Force Awakens has been released in France!
For any Jedis out there, the French Riviera cinemas screening it in Version Originale (English) are:
– Antibes (in 3D)
– Cap’Cinéma at the Polygone shopping centre in Cagnes-sur-Mer
– Cinémas Variétiés, blvd Victor Hugo in Nice (3D and normal)
– Pathé Massena in Nice (3D)
STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS GIVEAWAY
In conjunction with the French movie release, Access Riviera is giving away 3 Limited Edition Star Wars Stamp Collector Sets courtesy of La Poste.
Each set has 4 stamps depicting Darth Vader, Yoda, R2D2 and C3PO and a Stormtrooper.
There is a circulation of just 80,000 sets worldwide so don’t miss your chance to enter my giveaway!
1. ‘Like‘ and then ‘Share‘ the Access Riviera Facebook Page
2. Comment on the Star Wars post on the Access Riviera Facebook Page – Who is your favourite Star Wars character from any of the Star Wars films?
3. That’s it! I’ll draw 3 winners at random on the morning of Wednesday 23 December 2015 with each Collector Set being posted out that day.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is the 7th instalment of the Star Wars franchise, and is directed by J. J Abrams, produced by Lucasfilm Ltd/Bad Robot Productions with distribution by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Large elements were filmed in Ireland, England and Abu Dhabi. The film premiered in Los Angeles 14 December 2015, had its public release in France yesterday and is scheduled for North American release 18 December 2015.
The Force Awakens is set approximately 30 years after the events of Return of the Jedi, where the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire have become the Resistance and the First Order respectively, and follows new leads Finn, Rey, and Poe Dameron alongside characters returning from previous Star Wars films.
Images: All images copyright and reproduced – La Poste and Lucasfilm Ltd/Bad Robot Productions/Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
Please share this post – May the Force be with you!