As part of the COVID-19 pandemic, SNCF may have to adapt its train schedules from Monday, March 16, 2020.
Information on the next day’s trains is available every day at 5 p.m on all of their information channels:
- Via the website TER SUD Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
- On the ‘SNCF Assistant’ app
- For your TER journeys in the region, phone TER on 0800 11 40 23 (Free call: Monday to Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m; service in French language)
- For your other trips including outside the region: 0805 90 36 35 (Free call from a landline; service in French language)
- On the Twitter account @TERSUD_SNCF (Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Sunday and public holidays from 12 noon to 8 p.m.)
Ticket Changes / Postponements / Refunds
If you want to exchange your tickets or postpone your trip due to the spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus, SNCF is allowing passengers to take advantage of free exchange and reimbursement costs for all TGV INOUI, Intercités, OUIGO and TER trains in correspondence running until April 30.
Your request for a free exchange or refund can be made:
- Up until the departure of your INOUI and Intercités TGV train
- Until 1h30 before the departure of your OUIGO
Passengers can carry out these procedures on all the usual sales channels (including the website oui.sncf and SNCF approved online agencies).
Reinforced cleaning and sanitation measures for all trains
If you would like to find out the measures that are taken for cleaning of the trains, please refer here (in French): https://www.sncf.com/fr/offres-voyageurs/voyager-en-train/coronavirus-nos-mesures-exceptionnelles
I’m expecting more transportation updates in the near future so will update any information as much as I can.