I would like to take the opportunity before the last hurrah of the festive holidays to say thank you to all my fans, followers and clients for a great 2016.
2016 has been a year of new connections and interesting work projects mixed with a dose of laughter, tears and trials from my family including a few bouts of chicken pox and kids illness that comes part and parcel of being a parent.
To all the followers, likers, sharers of anything ‘Access Riviera’ without your clicks and shares my blog is nothing worth getting up for so please do keep following in 2017! I have also (finally!) stepped into the Instagram-a-sphere, so if you fancy checking out some of my photos from the French Riviera and other travel pics of mine please drop by to say hi www.instagram.com/ariviera06
Last but not least, to my family – thank you for your support of my work deadlines this year, my typing in the quiet of the night and general unpredictable nature and bad jokes – I love you all.
I want to wish all of you a safe and enjoyable New Years Eve whether you are staying in for the night or planning on fuelling your next hangover. Happy New Year, Joyeux Réveillon and see you in 2017!
Access Riviera would like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year / Bonne Année and best wishes for a prosperous 2016! Thank you for all the likes, comments and shares this year and I hope your coming year is filled with success and smiles.
Happy New Year / Bonne Année from Access Riviera
If you are still not sure what to do for New Years Eve tonight, or New Years Day (Jour de l’an) tomorrow which is a bank holiday, here are a few suggestions:
NEW YEARS EVE
The following hotels or restaurants all have New Years Eve (Saint-Sylvestre) menus, and/or New Year Day brunch or lunch menus:-
- Alain Llorca, La Colle sur Loup
- Bruno Oger, Le Cannet
- Grand Hyatt Hôtel Martinez Cannes
- Hôtel Belles Rives, Juan les Pins
- Hôtel Juana, Juan les Pins
- Hôtel Negresco, Nice
- L’authentic Restaurant, Nice
- Le Mas Candille, Mougins
- Majestic Barriere, Cannes
- News Caffé, Juan les Pins
- Splendid Hôtel & Spa, Nice
– Zazen Bar in Antibes has New Years Eve DJ’s and salmon and foie gras on offer
– The Wine Pier in Villefranche has live music
– Cannes will have a free fireworks display in the Bay of Cannes at midnight based around a Star Wars theme
– Monaco will have a free fireworks display at midnight, with DJ’s from 9.30pm at the Christmas Market
NEW YEARS DAY
– The Antibes Cathedral has a New Year’s Day service from 11am
– There is a New Years Day swim (bain du jour de l’an) at Golfe Juan beach at 11am with free mulled wine for the participants
– Juan les Pins has a fireworks display in the bay at 6pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL / BONNE ANNÉE À TOUS from Access Riviera!