If you’re looking for further assistance, I can offer you a customised solution for your business or project.
My clients are based in the UK, Europe, USA, Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
CONTENT / COPYWRITING
If you need help with quality copywriting for press articles, website or blog content, media kits, or tourism promotions I can offer solutions to work with your budget.
I specialise in content for yachting, travel and luxury events, though my clients come from many industries including lifestyle, film, entertainment and sports.
WHAT I DO:
- Copywriting including web pages and/or blog posts
- PR and press releases for yacht shows, travel, film production. Experienced with Cannes Film Festival, Cannes Lions, Cannes Yachting Festival, ILTM, Monaco Grand Prix, Monaco Yacht Show, China International Boat Show, China Rendez-vous
- Marketing & Media Strategies (Print / Digital)
- Global Brand Strategy & Business Development
Here are some samples of my published work / credentials:
- Monaco’s Pursuit of Excellence with The Paddock Magazine
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019: An Inside Look with Cityout Monaco
- Superyacht Success with Lux Exposé
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019: The Best Yachts, People & Parties with Superyacht Magazine
- Supercars & Superyachts: The Ultimate Grand Prix Mixer with The Wealth Scene
- Cannes Film Festival 2018: Cinema’s Stars & Superyachts with Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
- Awarded ‘Top 100 French blogs‘ by Feedspot
- Access Riviera is a recommended blog for ‘Europe – France’ with Travel Bloggers Guide.
- Access Riviera is included in the list of ‘170 best Europe travel blogs & websites to follow‘ with Nomad Relevations.
- Voted ‘Top 10 Best Blogs on Monaco Yacht Show’ by Notey.
- Access Riviera is included in recommended French blogs with Expat Blogs.
I create and manage marketing strategies to maximise exposure for your brand, event, product or service.
My specialty is reaching English-speaking customers.
Partners have included yachting companies, film & television events, hotels, sightseeing operators, family-related services, music festivals, and sports teams.
If you are a writer and have a great idea for a travel-related article, I’d love to hear from you.
My budget doesn’t allow for paid submissions, but you will get more exposure for your work via my established audience and social media channels.
Guest blog specifications must be:
- Informative articles between 500-800 words with original content about the French Riviera. Topics can include the French Riviera as a family destination, travel tips, history, art, music, events, local cuisine and wine. Please do not pitch me a generic blog idea, OR a topic unrelated to the French Riviera!
- Guest blogging opportunities are for personal bloggers, not businesses or 3rd-party content agencies. If you represent a business or want to collaborate on a sponsored post, contact me to discuss rates.
I offer consultancy specifically to market your travel or tourism product. Contact me if you need advice on branding, performance, strategy or management.
ADVERTISE WITH ME
I have availability for advertising space and am happy to work with companies that fit my vision for this blog.
Visitors to this blog are looking for resources about the French Riviera – events, lifestyle, family activities and yachting-related information.
If you would like to capitalise on my audience and see your business appear on this site please drop me a line to discuss.
LEGAL RIGHTS FOR ACCESS RIVIERA
© 2010-2019 Access Riviera is the economic and moral rights holder of all original content and created posts on this website. Any reproduction including printed or digital works, copying, plagiarism, adaptation, public distribution, translation into other languages, broadcasting or other communication of these posts must be approved by the admin of this website and given proper attribution, otherwise Access Riviera is entitled to enforce my exclusive legal rights. This may include notices related to Digital Millenium Copyright Act, Electronic Commerce Directive 2000 and WIPO Copyright Treaty 1996.