The 13th edition of Déantibulations will be held in Antibes from 09-12 June and feature over 30 free public shows that incorporate theatre, singing, dance, circus acts and music from artists and companies from France and Spain.
Organised by ACLA (Association Culture Loisirs Antibes), this family-friendly annual ‘Arts in the Street’ festival will take place at the Médiatheque, place des Matyrs de la Resistance by the carousel in Antibes Old Town, Esplanade du Pré des Pêcheurs, place Malespine, place Mariejol and the forecourt at Théatre Anthéa.
My suggestions for fun, family-friendly shows at Déantibulations 2016 :
- La Folle Allure – 10am Friday 10 June at Esplanade du Pré des Pêcheurs
- The nutty, kooky and comical Les Frères Jacquard – 7.50pm Friday 10 June at Esplanade du Pré des Pêcheurs
- Clown show with Teatro Necessario (Clown in Libertá) – 3.05pm Saturday 11 June at Place Malespine
- Brazilian percussion street parade with Pangaea – departs 5pm Saturday 11 June from place de Gaulle through Antibes Old Town
- Aerial show ‘BOAT’ with hors surface Compagnie – 7.20pm Sunday 12 June at Esplanade du Pré des Pêcheurs
For the full programme of events (in French language only), head to ACLA’s website here.