A family day is being held this Saturday 01 September in St-Laurent du Var between 10am-7pm.
Locations: Parc Layet, avenue du 11 novembre and place de la Résistance.
Cost: Free entry
- Treasure hunt in Parc Layet for children aged 7-11 years (reservations made in advance at the Office du Tourisme)
- Mini farm with chickens, goats, sheep, rabbits
- Horse and cart rides
- Chocolate making lesson
- Cheese making lesson
- Cooking demonstrations by ‘Top Chef’ and ‘Masterchef’ contestants
- Dance demonstrations
- Sales of local products
- Painting and sculpture exhibits
- Onsite restaurant with drinks and Niçoises specialities
More information is at www.saintlaurentduvar.fr/sites/default/files/Flyer%20Terroir%202012.pdf